Select events at Footprint Center will require fans to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Footprint Center has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy verification and a seamless entry experience. See instructions below or download them here.
Complete your Health Pass ahead of the show for faster entry!
To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here: https://clear.app.link/Footprint_Center_Attendee
• For the most efficient entry possible, all ticket holders should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 health screening before arriving at Footprint Center.
○ If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
1. Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2. Select ‘Sports’ and the Footprint Center
3. Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
• New to CLEAR? Enroll using a government issued ID
• Already a CLEAR member? Enter the email associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to log-in
4. Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test
5. Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show security for faster entry.
Link to your vaccine or test record once for a seamless Health Pass experience!
Upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card
• When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card’
• Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information
○ Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not be able to access it again after it is taken.
Digitally link a vaccine
• Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
○ If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card!
○ Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
• If found, your results will link automatically and it may take up to 1 hour to verify your results within Health Pass – do not try to resync your results
Digitally link a COVID-19 test result
• Select your testing provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR.
○ The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies. If you are unable to find your provider or unable to link a test, please be prepared to bring a physical copy of your test results and your ID to the entrance.